Did you get your stuff? My archive is off-line and in my parents' attic,
but it should be there ...


-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:24:05 -0800 (PST)
Von: Jack Mc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: [email protected]
CC: 
Betreff: [gurps] looking for posts from the 90\'s

> I used to post real often on here back in the mid/late
> 90's.  I just realized that all the designs I'd posted
> here got wiped when a harddrive crashed a while back
> and now the archives no longer go back that far.
> 
> Does anyone have any of my old SOTF (Sins of the
> Fathers vees archived anywhere?
> 
> -Jack Mc Crary
> 
> 
>  
> ____________________________________________________________________________________
> We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love 
> (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.
> http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265 
> _______________________________________________
> GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to