--- On Thu, 19/2/09, Onno Meyer <[email protected]> wrote: From: Onno Meyer <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [gurps] [VehicleML] purpose and overall design To: "The GURPSnet mailing list" <[email protected]> Received: Thursday, 19 February, 2009, 11:18 PM
>> I don't want this project to be just for vehicles >> >> we need to define what the goal of this project is for >> >> * web based viewer >> witch Onno is think of >My project could be summarized as "rendering vehicles in >different formats, including ones not yet envisioned". I >can turn my "draft" XML into html or PDF. It should be >possible to generate plain text, too. >The html output could be part of a web-based viewer or a >GM tool, or a stand-alone tool for vehicle designers who >want to format their work. >> * game-aid >> that can help you with random encounters, >> and you can ask question like is A faster than B >> >> * GM worldbuilding area >> writing your own adventures (B4e: 500) >> game worlds (B4e: 505) >I don't know those codes. sorry my mistake b4e = basic set 4ed >> I would say all three _______________________________________________ tom_a_sparks Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
