El vie, 10-10-2014 a las 08:17 -0600, Frank Andres Sanches Calzada
escribió:
> Hola lista necesito saber como puedo crear un delay_pools
> en squid  para quitar ancho de banda a la hora de descargar algun
> archivo desde Internet.

Esta documentación se posteó a la lista hace algún tiempo. No la he
comprobado en Squid3, pero en el 2 funciona perfectamente. Me imagino
que si revisas los archivos de la lista verás más ejemplos.

Suerte!

C.3 Examples
Let's start off with a simple example. Suppose that you have a saturated
Internet connection, shared by many users. You can use delay pools to
limit the amount
of bandwidth that Squid consumes on the link, thus leaving the remaining
bandwidth for other applications. Use a class 1 delay pool to limit the
bandwidth for all users.
For example, this limits everyone to 512 Kbit/s and keeps 1 MB in
reserve if Squid is idle:

delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 1
delay_parameters 1 65536/1048576
acl All src 0/0
delay_access 1 allow All

One of the problems with this simple approach is that some users may
receive more than their fair share of the bandwidth. If you want to try
something more balanced, use a class 2 delay pool that has individual
buckets. Recall that the individual bucket is determined by the fourth
octet of the client's IPv4 address. Thus, if you have more than a /24
subnet, you might want to use a class 3 pool instead, which gives you
65536 individual buckets. In this example, I won't use the network
buckets. While the overall bandwidth is still 512 Kbit/s, each
individual is limited to 128 Kbit/s:

delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 3
delay_parameters 1 65536/1048576 -1/-1 16384/262144
acl All src 0/0
delay_access 1 allow All

You can also use delay pools to provide different classes of service.
For example, you might have important users and unimportant users. In
this case, you could use two class 1 delay pools. Give the important
users a higher bandwidth limit than everyone else:

delay_pools 2
delay_class 1 1
delay_class 2 1
delay_parameters 1 65536/1048576
delay_parameters 2 10000/50000
acl ImportantUsers src 192.168.8.0/22
acl All src 0/0
delay_access 1 allow ImportantUsers
delay_access 2 allow All

--
M.Sc. Alberto García Fumero
Usuario Linux 97 138, registrado 10/12/1998

y se considera que est� limpio.