El 26/01/15 a las 10:47, Maikel Nieves Matamoros escribió:
Hola lista, resulta que tengo un repo de Ubuntu 12.04 i386, pero necesito
actualizarlo, lo que necesito es un script que me permita hacerlo a partir
del que ya tengo, o sea no bajarlo completo sino, a partir del que
tengo...no sé si me hago entender????
Saludos a todos

#!/bin/sh
HP=http://proxy:3128/
export http_proxy=$HP

export RSYNC_PROXY="proxy:3128"

# Don't touch the user's keyring, have our own instead
export GNUPGHOME=/usr/share

# Architecture. For Ubuntu can be i386, powerpc or amd64.
arch=i386

# Minimum Ubuntu system requires main, restricted
# Section (One of the following - main/restricted/universe/multiverse).
section=main,multiverse,universe,restricted

# Release of the system (Quantal, Precise, etc)
release=precise,precise-security,precise-updates,precise-backports

# Server name, minus the protocol and the path at the end
#server=archive.ubuntu.com
server=ubuntu.mes.edu.cu/UBUNTU

# Path from the main server, so http://my.web.server/$dir, Server dependant
inPath=/ubuntu

# Protocol to use for transfer (http, ftp, hftp, rsync)
proto=http

# Directory to store the mirror in
outPath=/var/www/ubuntu_12.04

# Start script