El 17/08/11 09:52, Khoem Sokhem escribió:
On 17 ???? 2011 14:12, Cèsar Ordiñana wrote:

    El 17/08/11 06:36, Khoem Sokhem escribió:

        Hello All,

        I have finished translating gvSIG into Khmer and at the moment
        I am also translating manual into Khmer.

        Currently, I have problem with installing language pack for
        Khmer in gvSIG 1.11 in Ms Windows 7, after installation I go
        to Window menu -> Preference -> General -> Language ->
        Install, and then I got the error message said that

        "Unable to install locales from the imported file :
        C:\Users\khem\Desktop\gvSIG_1_10_0-language-v1-km.zip"

        Does anyone have any idea for this issue?

        Welcome any idea!

        Thanks,
        Sokhem

    Hi Khoem,

    Please, send us the gvSIG log file and we will take a look at it.
    It is located into your user windows folder, in the
    gvSIG/gvSIG.log file.

    Also, it would be very useful if you could send us the language
    pack so we could make tests with it.

    Thanks in advance.

Hello Cèsar,

Please kindly check gvSIG.log and language pack files attached.

Thank you very much for your help. I hope this problem will be fixed soon.

Regards,
Sokhem

Hi Sokhem,

I could successfully install the language pack in linux, so it seems the problem is not there. Looking at the log file, I have seen the following message:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: gvSIG\extensiones\com.iver.cit.gvsig\text_km.properties (Access is denied)

At first sight it seems a permissions problem. Is your windows user able to modify files in the gvSIG installation folder? Maybe you installed it as administrator.

Regards,

--
Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro
gvSIG software architect