El 26/09/11 10:20, Jordi Torres escribió:
Hi Cesar,

Thanks for your quick answer.

When I say "update the sources" I refer to svn up in gvSIG 2.0 sources. I am running maven in the console, and it is when compiling gvSIG 2.0, not my project. Jesus and me are experiencing the same problem when we update the gvSIG 2.0 sources. When we clean the project we can compile it all, but is a little time-consuming task.

Correct me if I am wrong, Is not error stack trace (-e option) activated by default? Anyway next time I get the error I will paste the build log.

Hi Jordi,

No, the -e option is not activated by default in maven. I don't know why, because it is a very useful information, maybe it is too much verbose in some cases. I enabled it by default in the launchers provided to integrate maven in eclipse for the gvSIG projects, I think it is worth it.

Regards,

--
Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro
gvSIG software architect

Thank you again.

El 26 de septiembre de 2011 10:10, Cèsar Ordiñana <cordiny...@gvsig.com <mailto:cordiny...@gvsig.com>> escribió:

    El 26/09/11 09:54, Jordi Torres escribió:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am getting a strange build error every time I update the sources,
    > the error is:
    >
    > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
    > [INFO]

    > [INFO] Error getting a MakePluginPackageService for the  plugin
    > folder: {**}../build/product/gvSIG/extensiones
    >
    > Embedded error: Exception creating the installer service to create
    > installers
    >
    > Any clue?

    Hi Jordi,

    Could you explain a bit more what you mean with "update the sources"?
    Maybe you are using the eclipse maven plugin, or running maven in the
    process?

    It seems an error related with our installer maven plugin. Could
    you run
    maven in your project with stack traces enabled and attach the result?
    (mvn -e install)

    Regards,