Hi!

I'm not sure exactly what do you need, i found this website from WorldClim data v2 http://worldclim.org/version2

I downloaded some data and it works fine in gvSIG 2.3, they are just tiff rasters in EPSG:4326. Just load them in one view and apply some table color.

We are not sure what exactly do you need to do with these data, but once is downloaded in gvSIG, is possible to execute some geoprocesses over them.

Maybe other people from the list can help you more :)

Best regards,
Oscar