Hi,
I was reading about the Laptop keyboard layout last week. I noticed that at
least in the manual, they have a couple of keys documented as using the
number pad. I didn't check the dialog box to see if it really was that way.
If it is, that needs to change to keys that don't need the number pad.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to