Hi, I can't duplicate this problem with the same configuration, except I'm
using Vista Home Premium SP1 instead of Vista Home Basic SP1, but that
shouldn't make a difference.
--
Chris Hallsworth
Derbyshire, UK
E-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype
chrishallsworth7266
Website
http://www.chrishallsworth.co.nr
Klango
chrishallsworth
FTP
ftp://chrishallsworth.dyndns.org
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 2:19 PM
Subject: Beta 2 findings
Hi all,
Lastnight I installed beta 2 from beta 1. It installled with out a
problem. I how ever still am noot able to read the start menu items. When
going to the start menu I hear start menu edit box. (note I am using vista
basic with sp1 installed) If I go navagate down away from the search edit
box then window-eyes says start search and remain silent for some unknown
reason. This also accured in beta 1. I did not have this problem in 6.1.
I tried reinstalling 6.1 and then installing the beta with no luck. I also
tried restarting we with the same resault. I can only read things in
windows explorer and on the desk top. I no that there were no display
changes made so I can not figure out what went rong. If anyone has any
idea what is going on please let me know as it is getting annoing to have
to use another screen reader just to be able to use my pc I do not want to
have to be able to go back to we 6.1 as I will not be able to use fire fox.
I should mention that we reads my yahoo messanger coontaacts window without
a problem. Thanks again.
Matthew
--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web LIVE - Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can
be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.