When using the Skype scripts with beta 2 this morning, I had to tell Skype to allow the script to run again as I did when I first installed the script. Anyone having trouble with Skype might want to doublecheck that they have done this. Thanks.
Jamie Pauls, MT-BC E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web site: http://www.accesswatch.info Blog: http://accesswatch.blogspot.com RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/accesswatch MSN Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED] __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3340 (20080808) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the page. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
