I am still having issues with Firefox and the betas. The primary
issue I am having is with browse mode. The easiest way I can explain
it, is after navigating to a page, if I hit the context key to the left
of the right control key, then regardless if I do anything in the
context menu or not, after hitting the alt key to close the context, I
lose all browse mode functionality until I alt tab to a different
application or bounce to the desktop and then return to Firefox. Things
return to normal after returning but while I am experiencing the loss of
browse mode functionality, only mouse functions will work. Can anybody
reproduce this I really want to resolve this issue before beta
finishes. behavior?
XP Pro SP3
Firefox 3.0.1
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.