We are looking into making sure this works as it should. In the mean
time if you want to do what you are asking, make sure that Window-Eyes
is not speaking at the logon screen or after you log on. Then when you
want to run the demo, start it at a later time and you should get 30
minutes without problems.
Hope this helps.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said the following on 8/8/2008 1:44 PM:
Hi,
If I log on to my computer and do not run the beta for a half hour, but
suddenly decide to run it, Window-Eyes tells me that I have to reboot
because my demonstration time has run out. The issue is that I have run my
computer, but not Window-Eyes. Originally, I had Window-Eyes set up to
start when I log on and after I log on. I now have it not running either
time.
Thanks.
Jim
James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], 412-544-1810
"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.