I use the Kill Win-eyes script (a lot more often than I'd like) at home and it usually works fine. However at work we are behind a firewall. I can install scripts well enough by downloading them however the Kill Win-eyes script requires downloading some additional components.
This can not be done so this script does not work.
And, unfortunately, it is needed.
Is there any other way to get this piece of code for the script?
Thanks.
kevin

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.

Reply via email to