There are buttons that will scan your PC for all updates.  This is one
of the new enhancements I like.
 
When you get to the Update Site, press the letter N to be in control
mode.  Now press the letter B for button.
 
vic
 

________________________________

From: Bill Deatherage [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:52 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: updating windows


Hello to all,
I am using window-eyes 7.1 I thought I should update my windows XP so I
tried to go to the update windows which took me to the micro soft web
sight I did not find any link to up date x p
is there a short cut to  it in the system tray.  How do you get down
there.  Is there a window eyes command that will take you down there?
Bill Deatherage

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and
can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to