Goto the startmenu, run dialog and type: "%appdata%" Note the quotes and percent signs. After that, arrow to gwMicro and press enter, Window-eyes enter, Users enter, And probably default and press enter. Here is where all of your set files, dictionaries, and scripts are located. Hope this helps. Jeff Weiss
-----Original Message----- From: M and L Dorn [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:26 PM To: Post to GW-Info List Subject: Exception Dictionary I would like to copy the excp.dic from my laptop to my desktop so I won't have to re-enter all the words one at a time on the desktop. I found the file called excp.dic on my laptop in C:\WINEYES\Users\Default I can find no such location on the desktop's hard drive. The closest I can find is c:\program files\gw micro\window-eyes\users.bak\default I copied my file from the laptop to this location, but the WE program is not using it. Is this the wrong location? I've looked everywhere else I can think of and have even searched my entire computer for excp.dic to find the one that is being used by WE 7.01 with no luck. How can I update my excp.dic file without having to type entries in manually through the WE dialog for the exception dictionary? Thanks for any help! Marilyn If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the page. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the page. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
