Good Morning:

I am gradually trying to switch over to Wineyes, so I'm sorry if some of my 
questions may be fundamental. I must do a lot of proofreading of documents and 
to do this, I like to read sentence by sentence. It is my understanding that 
Window-Eyes considers a sentence 2 spaces after a period?I would like to be 
able to read current, next, and prior sentence having only one space after the 
period. Is there any way I could make this happen? Thanks a lot, Deb.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to