I do it and do a fine show but, not near as well as I could if the
technology worked well.
It's hard enough to hear speech in one ear ... hear callers in the other ear
and get the technology back on track while trying to sound ok live?
Sam
----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Adkins" <[email protected]>
To: "Sam bushman" <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: window eyes support for HTML 5 canvas element
Wait a minute here, sometimes in radio in doing a live show or a meeting a
deadline, we don't have time to do lots of place markers and things like
that. I have the same problem, but I've figured out that the best way I
can fix it is to have lots of top of the head stuff hoping I can bluff my
way through until I find my place and speech comes back. This is not a
complaint just a statement of fact, I have to concentrate more on getting
the technology to work and not on the show I'm doing. By the time I've
done that, I often don't have enough energy to do what I would consider a
good show. Closings and snow emergencies are a nigh meer.
Chuck
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam bushman" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: window eyes support for HTML 5 canvas element
Well, first how that helps me get speech back when I alt-tab back.
Secondly:
So you want me before I alt-tab away to do this:
ctrl-shift-k set a place marker.
Then alt tab to the next app ... then ctrl-shift-k and set another one.
Then when I go to the third app again do the same.
Then when I return to any of these you want me to again hit ctrl-shift-k
and
search in the list for the right place marker or remember what jump to
number-j to return right?
And if I do this several times in a session since the place markers are
tem
markers by default ... will I have several markers in a document?
Will it be hard to quickly decide witch one I was on last etc?
O, what if I don't have speech when I return? I in oe for example press
shift-tab to the subject and tab back tot he body and press the
insert-backslash key to get speech and focus back.
So I can get speech back (different in ie and adobe) then start the
process
of locating my place marker again?
If you have an easier way ... please help me with step by step.
Thanks
Sam
----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Smith" <[email protected]>
To: "Sam bushman" <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: window eyes support for HTML 5 canvas element
On 5/28/2009 10:56 AM, Sam bushman wrote:
I need to alt-tab away from the oe one to read more in the ie one.
I need to not loose my place and I need speech when I return.
Can you please provide a step by step?
A step by step of what, exactly? Placemarkers?
Aaron
--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information
pertinent to your situation when submitting a problem report to the GW
Micro Technical Support Team.
Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608
WWW: http://www.gwmicro.com
FTP: ftp://ftp.gwmicro.com
Technical Support & Web Development
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and
can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the
message.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and
can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.43/2138 - Release Date: 05/27/09
18:21:00
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and
can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.