I believe, JQS is something to do with java, I to have that task, but my
system's performance is not effected by this task.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Weiss" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:31 AM
Subject: Very slow computer performance
I have been having a problem with very slow computer performance.
I checked Window-Eyes, and it was using less than 10 percent of cpu
capacity.
The thing I found that used a lot of cpu is called
Jqs.exe
Does anybody know what this program does, or if there is a way to limit
it's ability to take so much cpu?
Thanks,
Jeff Weiss
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can
be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.