Vic and All,

I've almost always seen this acronym in all caps and so that's how I
wrote it, if that means anything when adding to the dictionary.  

Pam

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 12:20 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Just A Clarification: Was RE: Regarding Twitter

OOPS! forgot the correct spelling. I'll add captcia  to my dictionary so
that the spell check picks it up correctly.

Thanks, have a good weekend.

Vic




-----Original Message-----
From: Pam Drake [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 1:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Just A Clarification: Was RE: Regarding Twitter

I thought I would jump in here with a friendly piece of info.  

FYI The word is :  "CAPTCHA", not "capture".    It is an acronym for
"Totally Automated Program To Tell Computers And Humans Apart".  The
problem is, it's capturing us!  <sick humor I know.  <lol>  

Pam

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to