Well, I stopped the add/remove programs script and did my web stuff,and restarted it, and now it seems to be working okay, though stuff from another program I'd been using was read as I typed in the website I wanted to go to. But at least I could get to the website I wanted, without the add/remove programs script coming up, when I hadn't even asked it to. <grin> So the glitch, whatever it might be, must be something other than that script, although it didn't raise its glitchy head while that particular script was stopped.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 4193 (20090626) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.

Reply via email to