Hi Michael: First, try going into the Settings link and press Enter on the link that says "Basic HTML", if you haven't done that already. This will make your Gmail page more accessible. Second, there are not scripts for Gmail, that I know of. Kevin Huber
On 7/10/09, Michael Peterson <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello. when using gmail if I go to all mail I press the enter button and > nothing happens. > Are there some adjustments I need to make or a script I need to download? > Thanks > Mike > > If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original > sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and > your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending > your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. > > All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can > be searched through and sorted using the search > form at the bottom of the page. > > If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to > [email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body > of the message. > > If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the page. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
