Hi Folks:
Using outlook express, office 2003, and xp pro with win eyes 7.11
For some reason, my in box kits stuffed up.  It works fine for awhile, then it 
stops receiving email.
Then I have to go to the sever for the mail, in my case, cogeco.ca, delete all 
the email, restart my computer and all is well again.
A suggestion was given that I could either delete the in box, or configure it 
again, but, of course, I am lost as I don't know what is meant.
Any chance and individual may have to this corrupted in box.  It is not a virus 
or Trojan.
Please reply personally or if interest to the list, I guess it is ok
Don


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.113/2398 - Release Date: 09/27/09 
05:51:00

Reply via email to