Hi, all. Just last night WE has started doing something weird. I'm not sure if there's something different going on on my screen, or just what's going on; but if I'm listening to WE read something (whether just normally or with read-to-end), suddenly it will say something random, as though something had bumped the mouse, even though nothing is touching the mouse. This has even happened when I'm arrowing down an e-mail or website line by line. And just now, as I was typing this message and paused for a moment, WE said, "folders", for no apparent reason. Any ideas why it might be doing this and how to make it stop? (Now it just said "Inbox" for no reason. Grrrr.)

Peggy <wishing WE would quit saying random stuff and stick to what it's supposed to read>
http://kernsac.livejournal.com

http://facebook.com/kernsac

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 4515 (20091016) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.

Reply via email to