Hi, all.  I had my hard drive reformatted in order to get a clean install of
Windows 7.  

Since then I realized that Winamp is no longer the default media player like
it used to be.  

Could somebody please provide the steps as to how to make the latest version
of Winamp my default player?  

I went into the preferences of Winamp and thought I set things up correctly.


Mike M. 
 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 4622 (20091119) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to