Hey folks 

I am still testing windoweyes but must say I can't by satisfied about it for 
the programme live messenger! I can't get rid of some problems!
1. very often in typing sentences the last typed word jups to the beginning of 
the line: f.e. it's raining cats and dogs and press enter will be: dogs it's 
raining cats and t.
This is very annoying! In most cases pressing shift-alt I can't reread the 
history of the chats I have to go to the file menu and check history there! Are 
there maybe settings I have to do in wineyes or windows live messenger 
ittselves?
Greetz
Davy

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to