Well,  I just went to the set file manager in the WE control panel.  I didn't 
see zone alarm listed.  I use to have it on my home computer and I thought it 
worked pretty well.  That was several years ago.  Before 6.0 came out.  Here,  
I have 6.1.  I don't know if it's in 7.11 or not.  I would need to check that 
out at home or someone may answer that for you.



Sandra Fouts
Phone Counselor
Arkansas Attorney General's Office
323 Center Street, Ste 200
Little Rock, AR
501-371-2303
Fax 501-682-8118

-----Original Message-----
From: Doreen Lundgren [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:27 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Firewall Questions

Ok list, I've gotten fed up with CA Internet Security Suite and told it where 
to go and taken it off of my system. With that said and Avast put back on I 
remember that WE has Set files for Zone Alarm, but didn't install them when I 
installed WE 6.0. Do I just go hunt them down on that CD?? I'm thinking of 
getting Zone Alarm because people here are familiar with it, not to mention 
that I know someone sighted who has it.  Thanks, Doreen


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.  
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to 
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to