On a Windows XP Pro PC Outlook 2007 is running a little better with WE. Now 
when the spell check comes up when sending a message there are times when We 
will not read the suggested items. The good news is now I can use my mouse 
pointer to read that dialogue box.
 
I can now do a left lick on the suggestion and press alt+C to change it.
 
I strongly believe that the problem is not with Window-Eyes. My PC is a P4 with 
1 GB of ram. It is time to look at replacing it with a better processor. I 
think that my PC is over taxed, because when the spell check comes up, I can 
hear the CPU fan working a little faster. And this only happens when the 
message I am sending is in HTML format.
 
Vic Pereira 
Chief Informatics Office | Bureau de l'informatique 
Small Business and Marketplace Services | Services axés sur le marché et les 
petites entreprises 
Industry Canada | Industrie Canada 
400 St Mary Avenue, Winnipeg MB R3C 4K5 | 400, avenue St Mary, Winnipeg MB R3C 
4K5 
[email protected] 
Telephone | Téléphone 204-983-0653 
Facsimile | Télécopieur 204-984-4205 
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to