I been a jaws user all the way back to the first jaws for windows came out! so I am use to the way jaws reads emails!that is when I am reading my emails, and I have more then 1 email, I will be in a email, and in the email I will delete it! which at this point, the next email would open, jaws would then read: 1, who it is from 2, what the subject is 3, then it would read the hole email
I now got win-eyes reading the hole email thanks to the help I got from this list!but the question I have is how can I get wineyes to read my emails the way jaws does? note: I am not going back to jaws! but I want wineyes to read my emails the way jaws does! I need it to do it in: 1, OutlookExpress wile I am running windows XP, 2, Thunderbirdand or web mail or is it windows mail? for when I update to windows7. thanks for any and all help ------------------ from the guy that knows nothing about everything,and everything about nothing K4NKZ Jim Ardin email: [email protected] Tallahassee, Florida, U S of A If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
