Hello list,

I am using WE 7.2 on a Windows 7 Pro PC with Office 2007 pro.

I have downloaded the outlook sounds from the Microsoft download site and
that has given me audible feedback in Outlook for most of the time. This has
now gone.

I think the reason is that I installed ITunes 9.1 on the PC. 9.1 seems to be
the current production version and it does talk about being accessible with
Window-Eyes. 

I have only installed this so that I can keep my wife's I phone updated and
download the odd app for her, I do not have an Ipod or other MP3 device to
use with it.
.
After a few attempts at googgling I have been able to find nothing
associated with this issue.

If I use windows explorer and <enter> on the wav file in C:\windows\media
then the sound does work. If I use the <control panel> <sounds> route then
the wav does not operate.

So, somehow the ITunes installation would seem to have done something to the
windows set-up. 

I am not using ITunes as a music player and have left that up to Windows
Media player.

Any advice welcomed.

Thanks in advance.


Regards, John

John Farley

        Personal Contact              Work contact 
Phone : 01442 259243                  01442 227731 
VOIPe : 01442 895132
Mobile: 07815 056076                  07785 928755 Fax  
:                               01442 227601
E-Mail: [email protected]    [email protected]

Help raise funds for The Dacorum Talking Newspaper, shop at
www.buy.at/dtnhemel



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to