I don't use Windows Live Mail, but 2 things have helped me when the status bar isn't reading correctly in other applications. First make sure that the application is maximized. Second, try redrawing the screen.

Melissa Smith


On 5/30/2010 7:11 AM, Jim      (Jim in Detroit wrote:
When I use ctrl+ins+s, I only hear the letter "W" instead of the number of messages in a folder with Windows Live Mail and Output 2007. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit on a Toshiba laptop. Thanks for any help.
Jim (or James) "Turtle Prather
Michigan School for the Blind:  '74
Central Michigan University: '80
Detroit, MI
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to