Hello Steve, I downloaded the AIM scripts from Script Central and am
using AIM just fine. It's nice to be able to Facebook chat with people
during the, umm, evening, when I'm not at work. *smile*.

On 9/15/2010 2:42 PM, Steve Jacobson wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Do the AOL set files support the current version of AIM?  I installed them 
> but there was no association between AIM and an AOL set file, and am not sure 
> if I am 
> even barking up the right tree.  Thanks..
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Steve Jacobson
> 
> 
> If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender 
> only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is 
> related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to 
> [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
> 
> GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can 
> manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

-- 
Raul A. Gallegos
GW Micro Technical Support And Product Specialist
Voice 260-489-3671, Fax 260-489-2608
Web http://www.gwmicro.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to