hi, that might have been me. yes using the vocal-eyes layout you can get
dragon and window-eyes to work very well together. and yes you can create
voice commands to issue window-eyes hot keys.
or you can just direct dragon to press the key you want. for example lets
say you want it to read the line. you could say to dragon press control l.
window-eyes will then read the line.
now if you want to make a voice command you could create a voice command
that presses control l when you say read line.
so as you see nothing really needs to be done to dragon unless you wish to.
you will how-ever need to memorize the vocal-eyes keyboard layout.
hth
Jim Grimsby JR.
Skype name: Jim.Grimsby
Skype number: 909-498-4711.
E-mail: [email protected]
Twitter: Jgrimsby
--------------------------------------------------
From: "Fran Wise" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 2:05 PM
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Dragon and WE
Hi, all:
Within the past six or eight months, I bellieve, a useer wrote to say that
he used Dragon to manage almost everything on his computere. He indicated
this took a little work but there were ways that Dragon could be
"programmed" (my word) to take advantage of Dragon's functions. And, I
recall another e-mail stating that all the WE shortcut keys worked if you
set WE to use the Vocal Eyes keyboard.
I have tried to find these in the archives with no luck. However, I am not
familiar with using the archives but they should be there.
I am about to find out how well Dragon 11 Premium works with Windows XP
and
WE. As soon as I finish reading some of the manual for Dragon, I will
install it and see what happens and I will report back to the list. But if
anyone finds the above e-mails, I would appreciate a copy.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Fran
[email protected]
Las Vegas
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.