Hi Keith,

 

This may not help, but I get the same issue.

 

So, there is at least one other person getting it.

 

I am running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, Office 2010 Pro and Window-eyes 7.2 with
all patches on a 4GB PC.

. 

 

 

Regards, John

 

John Farley

 

        Personal Contact              Work contact 

E-Mail: [email protected]       [email protected]

 

From: Bundy, Keith [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: 30 December 2010 17:35
To: [email protected]
Subject: Issue With Outlook 2010

 

Hello, all.  I am running Windows 7 Professional on a Fujitsu Tablet PC with
WindowEyes 7.2.

 

I have noticed the past couple of days that, when I first boot up my
computer with WindowEyes and attempt to run Outlook 2010, either it will not
talk or move at all, or I get a "Microsoft Outlook is not responding"
message.  When I close WindowEyes and run Outlook with another screen reader
for a few minutes, a restart of WindowEyes gives me good success.

 

Any ideas as to what could be causing this and how I might fix it?

 

Thanks much.

 

 

Keith Bundy, MS

Assistant Dean for Student Development

ADA Coordinator, Adjunct Instructor - CSC-105

Dakota State University

820 N. Washington Ave.

Madison, SD 57042

Phone: 605-256-5121, Fax: 605-256-5854

mail: [email protected]

 

Description: Description: usnews2010-email-image

 

 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to