they are aware and have stated this issue won't be fixed until window-eyes 8. 

On Dec 31, 2010, at 1:15 AM, Dave Bahr wrote:

> Hi list,
> 
> Just a quick note to say that I've found the windows live essentials 2011 
> package, which includes windows live messenger, to be  unaccessible  I have 
> windows 7 and am running the latest WE with scripts up to date. I couldn't 
> access my contacts or messages. I have reverted back to the 2009 wlm platform 
> and it works fine. Just thought GW should be aware of this as well as users. 
> Anyone have luck with wle 2011?
> 
> -- 
> 
> 
> Dave c. bahr
> If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender 
> only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is 
> related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to 
> [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
> 
> GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can 
> manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
> 
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to