Hi Norene,

    Do you have a laptop? If you have a laptop then you might have a video card 
conflict and have to go to the control panel and turn off the video card hot 
keys.
    Only in laptops does this show up. You may also be flipping your screen 
orientation if this is the case and may have to first upright your screen 
before shutting off the keys.

        Bruce

  Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 5:59 PM
  Subject: Problem with outlet express and changing voices


  Hi,  While attempting to increase or change rate, tone, pitch or volume in 
any program, down arrow works fine, however, up arrow always goes back to OE 
without any change.  Insert-V does the same thing.  Has something changed in 
W-E or do I need to make a change somewhere.  I am using XP sp3 and W-E 6.1.  I 
know I should upgrade the W-E 6.1 soon.  Any help will be appreciated, and 
thanks in advance.  

  Norene


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to