Ok, works fine! One thing, during the time when
"keep settings" or "revert settings," is
happening, there is a musical scale being played
by the PC speaker. Since PC speakers are not as
loud or audible, maybe making them come through
the sound card, those sounds or similar ones,
would help, since that is a great idea indicating
time moving. My wife had to point out the sounds
to me since I didn't initially hear them.
Thanks!
on Thursday 2/10/2011 11:59 AM, J.J. Meddaugh said:
Hello. You can do this from the help menu and
Speech and Braille Recovery. Try Alt-H, S, S.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Curtis Delzer" <[email protected]>
To: "Window-Eyes discussion list" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 12:57 PM
Subject: hot keys
In the past, when I wished to change
synthesizers, I would hit control-backslash,
alt-f, down arrow, y, press home to get to the
top of the list, and in my case, hit the letter
t, twice, to get to the triple talk USB
synthesizer which is my only currently plugged in
hard ware synthesizer. How would I do hot keys to
the new 7.5 if I did not know what was open, etc.
meaning, of course, if that part of the tree was
not open, how could I, using no speech, accomplish what I may need to do?
Curtis Delzer.
HS.
to download the Haven cell phone tour.
in part or in whole
http://www.mysticplace.info/audio/haven
for 6000 plus ring tones.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wch4yb
--
Currently in Fessenden, North Dakota Clear, -7°F Wind:WSW-250° at 7mph
* Cover me. I'm changing lanes.
W B 6 H E F
If you reply to this message it will be
delivered to the original sender only. If your
reply would benefit others on the list and your
message is related to GW Micro, then please
consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at
http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.