There is a known problem with the mobile Facebook site.  I've been
reading about it on at least 4 different listservs, and it has nothing
to do with WE.

Andy


-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Thomas Schrott [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 11:58 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: re: links in IE won't work

unfortunately not :-( so any other ideas for the old 7.2 version?

cheers

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Don H" <[email protected]>
To: "Martin Thomas Schrott" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: links in IE won't work


If you are running the beta try updating the set for IE.

On 2/10/2011 1:09 PM, Martin Thomas Schrott wrote:
> hi together,
> and sorry, if this is not a WE issue. But I am not sure and hope that
> somebody can help me to find the problem...
> Since yesterday I cannot open links on some websites. On others it
works
> normal ...
> Example: m.facebook.com
> Here the links do not do anything.
> working example: beta.facebook.com
> here I can e.g. go to a link and it will work as it should.
> I also tryed some non facebook sites and had different results either.
> I tryed to use the context menue that also does not work. opening with
> shift or ctrl. + enter does open the same window that is open already,
> not the one the link points to.
> I checked all settings in IE and disabled all add ons.
> Now I have no idea, what else could be causing this strange behaviour.
> Does anybody else encounter this problem? Could anybody solve it? I
> really am lost.
> thanks,
> Martin
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to