Barbara,

Try putting in the 3 letter abreviation for your closest airport.  That might 
help.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [email protected]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Barbara Sheinbein 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 7:20 AM
Subject: Weather or Not Data


Hello Everyone,

I cannot say when I first noticed this, but it has been for a while now.  When 
I use Whether or Not, it comes up with the data.  The temperature provided is 
usually inaccurate.  I have found it consistantly 5-10 degrees too high.  This 
incorrect information occurs most , but not all the time.  I have compared the 
temperature to 2 other sources for my evaluation.  The correct city is shown in 
the options for this app.  I realize this data is coming from a third party and 
not GW Micro.  Is there anything I can do to improve the accuracy.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to