Michael,

Might I politely suggest that you don't keep trying, but instead, that you take a break, and try again later? The problem when you constantly trying the same thing is that other people are constantly trying the same thing, and you're all running into each other. We have limited resources, so not everyone is going to get it on the first. Every time you access a GW Micro web page, a complex motion is set in place where various pieces of data are bought together to display the page you're on. A simple press of F5 to you is a lot more involved on our end.

Maybe pop your head out the window and take a few breaths of fresh air before diving back into to mashing that refresh button. Just something to think about.

Aaron

On 3/16/2011 3:27 PM, Michael Massey wrote:
Hi all.  To those of you who are successfully downloading their upgrades of
Window-eyes 7.5, I wish you nothing but the best, and I cannot wait to hear
your impressions both good and bad.  From what I am gathering, I am hearing
more good than bad, smile.

For about an hour and a half, I have been trying to upgrade to Window-eyes
7.5 from the 7.5 beta 1 without success.  Whenever I use the check for
updates button or press the yes button to check for upgrades on exiting and
restarting Window-eyes, the page does not load.  Earlier this morning a page
would load that would notify me I was running an earlier version of
Window-eyes with no link for an upgrade.  GW Micro apparently is still
working on the issue.

All I can do is to keep trying to download the upgrade.


Again, for those enjoying the Window-eyes 7.5 final release, enjoy!  Oh, I
can't seem to access the tutorial.  Is it just not ready on the site yet?
Thank you.

Mike M.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.


--
Aaron Smith
Web Development * App Development * Product Support Specialist
GW Micro, Inc. * 725 Airport North Office Park, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
260-489-3671 * gwmicro.com

To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information
pertinent to your situation when submitting a problem report to the GW
Micro Technical Support Team.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to