Hi Everyone,

Thanks to the loving Raul at GW Micro, I was able to download and install the loving Window-Eyes 7.5 without any problems. It's working just fantastic, and it was not GW Micro's fault I couldn't install it. It was a problem with my IE8 and I had to reset everything back to default settings, and then I was able to successfully download and install it.

I'm loving the loving Window-Eyes 7.5!

It's fantastic!

Thanks to everyone who attempted to assist me with this problem. You are all loving! <smile>
It's even working better in Windows Explorer. I'm very impressed. <smile>

Thanks GW Micro for an excellent product!

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to