Hi all.
No. Thunderbird doesn't focus correctly when you start. The workaround
is to either press tab or the f6 key.
Take care.
Chris Hallsworth
On 21/03/2011 04:44, Johnny Angel wrote:
Hi all,
In correcting my last post:
After invoking Thunderbird and then attempting to get WE focused on an
inbox message using shift+tab, WE Reports:
"No link or control" instead of stating what I previously said, - "no
active window". Also, if I then up and down arrow here, WE reports:
"Top. Bottom." WE only gains focus when I manually click on an inbox
message.
Just wondering if there was some way to fix this focus problem.
Thanks,
Johnny Chilelli
[email protected]
814-450-5433
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.