Hello everyone.

I hope this is at least partially
Window-eyes related: all help appreciated.

I am having problems editing in Excel.  Text from the cells above is 
automatically moving down to the cells in the same column.  Also getting a 
behaviour which looks like new text being inserted as I type, rather than the 
usual behaviour of over-type where newly entered text automatically replaces 
text.

Using Window-eyes v7.2 and Excel v2003.

The basic reason for the problem is that I am not a skilled Excel user, so 
don't know what I have done and know even less about how to fix my problem.

The behaviours described above show up in Braille and are also spoken.

With thanks.

Vaughan.


 -------------------------------
 This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential 
and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, 
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this email and attachments is 
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the author 
immediately and erase all copies of the email and attachments. The Ministry of 
Social Development accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message 
or attachments after transmission  from the Ministry.
 -------------------------------
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to