Good morning list, I have my 7.5 but I have not yet installed it here at work. I have some custom set files that I don't want to loose when I do. Because of that fact I am still running the 7.2. When I start up WE I get a message that there is an elequence fix update. Does this apply to the 7.2 version or to 7.5. Is it safe to up date the scripts that come out even though I am on 7.2 at the moment? Thanks Shannon If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
