Dear friends,
I am having a problem while in my Juno program, which goes like this:
Many times when I press the tab key to get in to, and read a message, I
simply get silence, and when I press the read-to-end hot keys, I just get
a ding. Sometimes alt tabbing between WE and the program will fix it, and
other times I have to do a complete reboot. Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated. Your frustrated friend,
Josh
____________________________________________________________
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
1 ridiculously huge coupon a day. Get 50-90% off your city's best!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4da5bff2c2f72752d8m02vuc
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to