Version 1.0.2 of the iTunes app (just posted) solved the excessive
speech problem.
Aaron
On 4/14/2011 5:15 PM, Chris Tekell wrote:
The newest version of the iTunes app really improved
things, but I have one complaint I would like to have addressed. When
ripping a CD to the library, the time remaining is read again and
again and does not stop reading if one alt-tabs to another application
to get away from it. I don't use iTunes for ripping very often as I
prefer to use an application that creates more accurate, error free
audio files, but for books and such, iTunes makes for a quick,
convenient rip and I would like to be able to only hear the time
remaining on the rip if I have that highlighted in the application
instead of all the time.
Also, I have yet to be able to get the option to join tracks on a CD
to light up. It is greyed out and no change I have been able to make
has worked to fix this. I read on a help forum that sometimes Audio
CDs are not displayed with the tracks in order by track number and
that there is a setting to change this that will allow joining of
tracks, but I haven't been able to find it. My tracks show up in
proper order, but the help forum stated that they might show up that
way even if the setting isn't formally selected and that one had to
actually manually set this to get tracks to join. If anyone knows how
to set this properly or knows of another way to get tracks to join
properly, I would love to know.
Thanks,
Chris
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your
message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your
message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You
can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
--
Aaron Smith
Web Development * App Development * Product Support Specialist
GW Micro, Inc. * 725 Airport North Office Park, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
260-489-3671 * gwmicro.com
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information
pertinent to your situation when submitting a problem report to the GW
Micro Technical Support Team.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.