Hi Everybody,

I'm back!  I've been in the hospital for about 3 months.  I broke my left ankle 
and fracture my right fibula from just below my right knee to my right ankle at 
the same time.
Thanks to everyone who prayed for me; you will never know how important those 
prayers were except they made a huge difference in my recovery.

Now, I have a question:
I am trying to use my windows update and I keep getting a particular error.  
Tried using a command prompt, but it said there was no such service and den 
eyed access.  One of the updates was Windows 7 SP 1.
Tried using the trouble shooter, but didn't seem to get anywhere.
It keeps wanting to install it, butt a certain point it just stops.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pastor Gil
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to