Using WE7.5
Using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.
When I attempt to enter anyuthing in an edit box in either IE opr Fire fox the text appears on the screen but I am unable to arrow left/right through my entry. BTW browser mode is turned off when I enter text.
Any ideas
The correct sets appear to be loaded
Also when I am composing a message in Thunderbire (latest version) I am presented to some odd text during left/right arrow. However when I cut and paste to a text editor all is as it should be.
Any ideas?
Cheers
Andrea
--
WORK FOR A CAUSE AND NOT APPLAUSE!!!
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to