Hi List,

I have noticed an unusual e mail problem a few minutes ago. I received an e 
mail from Robert Silva Country music news. 

When I arrowed down through the  mail nothing would read. When I pressed tab I 
could hear the links in the e mail. I switched off w.e 7.5 and turned it on 
again. Still the e mail would not read.

I forwarded it to myself and guesse what it read perfectly.

I went back to the e mail and no matter what I did it would not read. I used 
the numpad mouse keys but it only read the first few lines. 
Has anyone any idea why this is happening? 

b j colt live long and prosper
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to