I have used it one time since I have not uninstalled another program but I found it most accessible. As I recall one or two of the dialog boxes did not seem to read unless I used my mouse pointer but other then that it seemed fine. By the way it takes a bit of getting used to since there are more steps then a normal add/remove win7 program. y

On 5/8/2011 4:32 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,


I
Am using windows xp home  sr3 and window-eyes 7.5.
I would like to know how revo uninstaller works with we?  Is anyone using it
with we.  Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary Metzler
http://outtasighttravel.com
sendto:[email protected]
messenger:[email protected]
skype: garymetz

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to