I had the same thing happen. Fortunately, I had a backup of msmail.gra. I replaced it it and all worked again.

-----Original Message----- From: Ron or Susan Denis
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 6:48 AM
To: GW Info List
Subject: lost my windows live mail graphics again


I had carefully labeled all pertinent windows live mail graphics and the changes had worked fine for more than a week. Unfortunately, I allowed an update of the WLM app and my graphics disappeared. I will add that on the same day I removed IE9 and returned to IE8.x. I doubt this latter change is relevant to my problem, but one never knows. I am using windows 7, 64 bits and W E 7.5. Now the problem is that not only have my graphics stopped being read, but an attempt to redefine them fails. Changes won’t take. I’ve tried several times to make the changes with no success so far. I am using the same technique I used successfully a week ago. If anyone has update the WLM app and if you have also labeled graphics so the program can run in the one-line view, did your graphic definitions hold or were they affected by the update. Knowing this might help me begin to figure a solution. Ron Denis If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to